Identify Requirements for Safe Tilt-up WorkAvailable Locations & Course Dates:
Identify Requirements for Safe Tilt-up Work
Aim of this Course / Target Group
This course provides participants with the required safe tilt-up work knowledge prior to entering tilt-up construction workplaces or sites. This course addresses the outcomes required for safe tilt-up work induction training within the construction industry, and is suitable for individuals requiring access to construction industry workplaces or sites.
This new course is based on the requirements outlined in the Regulations, Code of Practice and Standards and includes:
- hazard identification and risk control related to tilt-up work
- job safety analysis (JSA) and safe work method statements (SWMS)
- requirements for planning, preparing and carrying out the tilt-up construction process as relevant to own work, roles and responsibilities
- safety equipment used on construction work sites
- stages in the tilt-up construction process
- WHS standards, legislative requirements and codes of practice related to tilt-up work
Knowledge based questionnaires
This course can be completed via remote facilitation (web-based conference) if required
Must have basic English literacy skills
Academic Award & Recognition
Upon successful completion participants will be issued with the following Statements of Attainment which will be recognised nationally
- CPCCCM1016 Identify requirements for safe tilt-up work
What To Wear
All course participants are required to wear appropriate work attire and closed in shoes.
Morning Tea & Lunch
Feel free to grab a tea or coffee before the course starts and during the course breaks. All participants will be offered morning/ afternoon tea and for those attending full day courses lunch is provided (an assortment of sandwiches and hot finger foods).
Persons with special dietary requirements should cater for their personal needs.
$89.00 This subsidy is available to eligible participants only.
The Construction Training Fund provides funding support for training of eligible workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the Construction Training Fund in reducing the costs of training for eligible workers.