Scaffolding (Intermediate Level)There are no scheduled Scaffolding (Intermediate Level) courses. Please Contact Us if to find out about more upcoming courses.
$800.00 (This price is inclusive of 2 passport photos) $110 WorkSafe WA application fees apply if requested
CTF Pricing For Eligible Customers
$240.00 After CTF subsidy
This subsidy is available to eligible participants only. Bulk billing is available to corporate course participants who pay the balance prior to the course.
The Construction Training Fund provides funding support for training of eligible workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the Construction Training Fund in reducing the costs of training for eligible workers.
Please note: The course may be completed within a shorter or longer time frame depending on the experience of those in attendance
Aim of this Course / Target Group
This course provides participants with the required skills and knowledge to enable them to safely perform intermediate scaffolding work in a variety of situations in compliance with Work Safe WA Licencing Requirements, Industry Standards and OSH Regulations. Our course is aligned to the nationally recognised Unit CPCCLSF3001 Licence to Erect, Alter and Dismantle Scaffolding Intermediate Level which specifies the outcomes required to undertake intermediate scaffolding work. The Scaffolding work required will be the erecting, altering or dismantling of a temporary structure to support a platform from which a person or object could fall more than four metres.
The program addresses the following:
- Licensing, Regulations and Duty of Care Requirements
- Conduct Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment and Control Measure Implementation
- Equipment, Tool and Site Inspection
- Use of Barrow Ramps, Safety Screens, Shutters Mast Climbers & Sloping Platforms
- Use of Cantilevered Crane-Loading Platforms, Cantilevered, Spurred & Coupler Scaffold
- Isolation of defective Scaffold, Equipment and Safety Equipment
- Reporting and recording of defective Scaffold, Equipment and Safety Equipment
- Working Safely with Others including Effective Communication
Knowledge based questionnaires and practical demonstration
- Must have basic English literacy skills
- Be over 18 years of age and be able to work at height
- Hold the Unit CPCCLSF2001 Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding basic level
Academic Award & Recognition
Upon successful completion participants will be issued with the following Statement of Attainment which will be recognised nationally:
- CPCCLSF3001 - Licence to Perform Scaffolding Intermediate Level
What To Wear
All course participants are required to wear appropriate work attire. Steel capped safety boots and high-vis shirts are required for all high risk courses.
Morning Tea & Lunch
Feel free to grab a tea or coffee before the course starts and during the course breaks. All participants will be offered morning/ afternoon tea and for those attending full day courses lunch is provided (an assortment of sandwiches and/or hot finger foods). Persons with special dietary requirements should cater for their personal needs.