Main Roads Accreditation
Australian Training Management is a Main Roads WA approved traffic management accreditation provider and is highly experienced in the effective delivery of traffic management accreditation courses. All of our traffic management courses are delivered in a realistic environment, and provide you with the practical skills and knowledge required to successfully operate in the traffic management and construction industries.
Any person or party intending to undertake an event or conduct works that may impact traffic (including pedestrian traffic) must ensure that the person setting up the signage and directing the traffic holds a relevant and current traffic management certificate of accreditation.
The training required for all levels of accreditation excluding Event Traffic Controllers, are fully aligned to Units of Competency from National Training Packages.
All accreditation is valid for 3 years following which re-accreditation is required. Accreditation certificates are only permitted to be issued by a Main Roads approved training provider, such as Australian Training Management.
Main Roads WA accredited traffic management courses we offer are:
- Basic Worksite Traffic Management & Traffic Controller (Combined course)
- Basic Worksite Traffic Management & Traffic Controller (Refresher course)
As a minimum, pre-requisites for traffic course attendance are:
- You must hold a motor vehicle drivers licence (or Stage 2 Learner, but not a Learner’s permit)
- You must hold the Work Safely in the Construction Industry competency (White / Blue Card)
- You must have basic English Language, Literacy and Numeracy skills