Low Voltage Rescue & Provide Cardiopulmonary ResuscitationThere are no scheduled Low Voltage Rescue & Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation courses. Please Contact Us if to find out about more upcoming courses.
Low Voltage Rescue & Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
Aim of this Course / Target Group
This LVR & CPR training program is designed to provide the skills and techniques required to successfully meet the nationally recognised Units of Competence UETTDRRF06B Perform Rescue from a Live LV Panel and HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation. The course is suitable for individuals within the workplace.
The program addresses the following:
- Life Support – the D.R.S.A.B.C.D. Approach
- Managing the Unconscious
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (C.P.R)
- Rescue Breathing
- Placement of rescue equipment
- Controlling hazards to rescuer, victim and others
- Maintaining Safe Approach Distances (SAD's) appropriate to rescue from a live LV panel
- Practical demonstration of rescuing a person
- Removing victim to a safe location / place of safety
Knowledge based questionnaires and practical demonstration
Must have basic English literacy skills
Academic Award & Recognition
Upon successful completion participants will be issued with a wallet card and the following Statement of Attainment, which will be recognised nationally:
- UETTDRRF06B Perform Rescue from a Live LV Panel
- HLTAID001 Perform Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
What To Wear
All course participants are required to wear appropriate casual attire. Closed toe, comfortable shoes are more suitable than work boots.
Morning Tea & Lunch
Feel free to grab a tea, coffee or snack before the course starts and during the course breaks. All participants will be offered morning/ afternoon tea.
$79.50 payable after CTF has been applied. (for eligible companies
The Construction Training Funs provides funding support for training of eligible workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the Construction Training Fund in reducing the costs of training for eligible workers.