Confined Space Entry (Work in confined spaces)There are no scheduled Confined Space Entry (Work in confined spaces) courses. Please Contact Us if to find out about more upcoming courses.
CTF Pricing For Eligible Customers
$79.50 payable after CTF has been applied. (for eligible companies
The Construction Training Fund provides funding support for training of eligible workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the Construction Training Fund in reducing the costs of training for eligible workers.
Please note: The course may be completed within a shorter or longer time frame depending on the experience of those in attendance
Aim of this Course / Target Group
This course provides participants with the required skills and knowledge to enable them to safely enter and work in areas designated as a confined space. The course provides a blend of meaningful theoretical instruction with practical training based on simulated workplace situations. This course is suitable for anyone requiring to analyse hazards, work in confined spaces, issuing and using permits.
This course is based on the requirements outlined in the Regulations, Codes of Practice and Standards applicable to any person entering a confined space and includes:
- Legislative requirements for confined space entry
- Hazard analysis relating to working in confined spaces
- Confined space entry risk assessment
- Implementation of control measures as determined by the risk assessment process
- Confined space entry permits
- Roles and responsibilities of stand-by persons
- Emergency rescue procedures
Knowledge based questionnaires and practical demonstration.
Must have basic English literacy skills
Academic Award & Recognition
Upon successful completion participants will be issued with the following Statement of Attainment relevant to their industry area which will be recognised nationally
- RIIWHS202E Enter and Work in Confined Spaces
- MWMWHS201 Conduct Hazard Analysis
- MSMPER200 Work in Accordance with an Issued Permit
- MSMPER205 Enter Confined Space
- MSMPER300 Issue Work Permits
What To Wear
All course participants are required to wear appropriate work attire.
Morning Tea & Lunch
Feel free to grab a tea, coffee or snack before the course starts and during the course breaks. All participants will be offered morning/ afternoon tea.