NEWS & UPDATES
What Is Australian Training Management Doing To Prevent The Spread Of Covid-19?
Australian Training Management is committed to upholding the highest public health and safety standards at this difficult time for the country.
We have received many enquiries about whether training is going ahead or not.
The great news is that Australian Training Management is open for business as usual. We won’t be grinding to a complete halt just yet!
The world keeps spinning, and we continue to deliver our training courses in a safe and healthy environment. All training will continue as scheduled.
However, we do ask that all clients and students who are feeling unwell prior to attending a course, to stay at home and not attend your course – if you can’t attend your course, we will endeavour to reschedule as many missed training opportunities as we possibly can.
What is Australian Training Management doing to prevent the spread of COVID-19?
To help mitigate risk in our classrooms, communal areas and offices, Australian Training Management is:
- Avoiding direct physical contact with training equipment where possible (e.g. CPR mannequins)
- Providing new and sterilised PPE for each student in a course
- Providing new and sterilised pens for each student in a course
- Adhering to, but also ramping up standard antibacterial practices
- Encouraging increased hand sanitation practices
- Disinfecting training centre public areas after each course, including desks, chairs, equipment, reception areas, kitchen facilities, fridges, sinks, taps, bathrooms, toilets and door handles
- Eliminating the presence of symptomatic staff and students
- Avoiding panic at all costs and reaffirming our staff, clients and students that this difficult time will pass!
If you have any further questions (or suggestions) about what Australian Training Management is doing to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 in WA, please don’t hesitate to reach out at: