Confined Space Entry (Refresher)Available Course Dates:
Confined Space Entry (Refresher)
Aim of this Course / Target Group
This Confined Space Entry refresher is designed for participants who wish to refresh their knowledge and who holds a Statements of Attainment that is not more than 5 years old.
This course provides participants with the required skills and knowledge to enable them to safely enter and work in areas designated as a confined space. The course provides a blend of meaningful theoretical instruction with practical training based on simulated workplace situations. This course is suitable for anyone requiring to work in a confined space.
This course is based on the requirements outlined in the Regulations, Codes of Practice and Standards applicable to any person entering a confined space and includes:
- Legislative requirements for confined space entry
- Hazards relating to working in confined spaces
- Confined Space Entry risk assessment
- Implementation of control measures as determined by the risk assessment process
- Confined space entry permits
- Roles and responsibilities of stand-by persons
- Emergency rescue procedures
Knowledge based questionnaires and practical demonstration
Must have basic English literacy skills
Evidence of previous statement of attainment no older than 5 years
Academic Award & Recognition
Upon successful completion participants will be issued with either of the following Statements of Attainment relevant to their industry area which will be recognised nationally
- RIIWHS202D Enter and work in confined spaces
- MSMPER200 Work in accordance with an issued permit
- MSMPER205 Enter confined space
What To Wear
All course participants are required to wear appropriate work attire
Morning Tea & Lunch
Feel free to grab a tea or coffee before the course starts and during the course breaks. All participants will be offered morning/ afternoon tea and for those attending full day courses lunch is provided (an assortment of sandwiches and hot finger foods). Persons with special dietary requirements should cater for their personal needs.
$66.00 After CTF subsidy
This subsidy is available to eligible participants only.
Bulk billing is available to participants who pay the balance prior to the course