Worksite Traffic Management (WTM)There are no scheduled Worksite Traffic Management (WTM) courses. Please Contact Us if to find out about more upcoming courses.
Worksite Traffic Management (WTM)
Aim of this Course / Target Group
This course is designed to qualify candidates for the issue of Main Roads WA Worksite Traffic Management (WTM) accreditation. Persons seeking WTM accreditation will receive the required knowledge of the Regulations and Codes of Practice that will authorise them to make onsite adjustments to Traffic Management Plans (TMP’s).
This course provides direct credit to Main Roads WA Advanced Worksite Traffic Management (AWTM) accreditation for those who actually design/ draw the plans.
At the completion of the WTM program you will have gained an understanding of the relevant State and Territory traffic management legislation and be able to demonstrate the required level of skills and knowledge in relation to the;
- Determining the risk management process
- Identifying hazards, assessing risk, identifying unacceptable risk and potential actions
- Identification of plan inputs
- Production of calculations and drawings for low complexity works
- Specifications required for the implementation of work zone traffic management plans
Knowledge based questionnaires, completion of low complexity plans, and the review of 3 TCDs provided by MRWA that require amending.
- Evidence of holding a MRWA licence in Basic Worksite Traffic Management and
- 1 year’s practical experience in traffic management, or
- 2 years practical experience in road construction or maintenance.
- Construction Induction Whitecard/ Bluecard
- Basic English literacy skills
Academic Award & Recognition
Upon successful completion participants will be issued with:
- Main Roads WA WTM accreditation
- Statement of Attainment for RIIRIS402D Carry out the risk management processes
What To Wear
All course participants are required to wear neat, casual attire with closed in footwear.
Morning Tea & Lunch
Feel free to grab a tea or coffee before the course starts and during the course breaks. All participants will be offered morning/ afternoon tea and for those attending full day courses lunch is provided (an assortment of sandwiches and hot finger foods).
Persons with special dietary requirements should cater for their personal needs.
$992.00 This subsidy is available to eligible participants only.
The Construction Training Fund provides funding support for training of eligible workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the Construction Training Fund in reducing the costs of training for eligible workers.