Advanced Worksite Traffic Management RefresherThere are no scheduled Advanced Worksite Traffic Management Refresher courses. Please Contact Us if to find out about more upcoming courses.
Advanced Worksite Traffic Management Refresher
Aim of this Course / Target Group
This course provides the latest Code of Practice knowledge and skills required for the preparation, documentation and completion of work zone traffic management plans, including compliance and relevant work, health & safety requirements. The course is suitable for qualified Advanced Worksite Traffic Managers wishing to update their occupational competencies.
NO POST COURSE ASSIGNMENTS FOR LEARNERS WHO SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE THIS PROGRAM
At the completion of the AWTM Refresher program you will have gained an understanding of the relevant State and Territory traffic management legislation and be able to demonstrate the required level of skills and knowledge in relation to the;
- Determining the risk management process
- Identifying hazards, assessing risk, identifying unacceptable risk and potential actions
- Identification of plan inputs, and options, incl. production of calculations and drawings
- Specifications required for the implementation of work zone traffic management plans
- Compliance system application, monitoring and reporting
- Application of WHS policies and procedures
Knowledge based questionnaires and TMP development activities completed prior to and during the course
IT WILL BE EXTREMELY BENEFICIAL IN THE COMPLETION OF ASSIGNMENTS IF LEARNERS BRING THEIR OWN COPY OF A/S 1742:2009.
TO BE SENT TO OUR TRAINING COORDINATOR 1 WEEK PRIOR TO COURSE COMMENCEMENT (AS THIS EVIDENCE NEEDS TO ASSESSED IN ORDER TO CONFIRM YOUR COURSE ATTEDANCE ELIGIBILITY)
- Construction Induction Whitecard and current Driving Licence
- A MRWA licence in Advanced Worksite Traffic Management qualification (RIICWD503D AND RIIRIS402D) and the BWTM qualification
- A copy of own complex TMP that has been signed off by MRWA
- A copy of a site audit on the above complex TMP
- A copy of own non-complex TMP
- A copy of a site audit on the above non-complex TMP
Academic Award & Recognition
Upon successful completion of all course aspects participants will be issued with MAIN ROADS WA accreditation and the following nationally recognised Statements of Attainment:
- RIICWD503D Prepare work zone traffic management plan
- RIIGOV401D Apply, monitor and report on compliance systems
- RIIWHS201D Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures
What To Wear
All course participants are required to wear neat, casual attire with closed toe footwear.
Morning Tea & Lunch
Feel free to grab a tea or coffee before the course starts and at any time during the course breaks. All participants will be offered morning tea and for those attending full day courses lunch is provided (an assortment of sandwiches and hot finger foods).
Persons with special dietary requirements should cater for their own personal needs.
$455.00 This subsidy is available to eligible participants only.
The Construction Training Fund provides funding support for training of eligible workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the CTF in reducing the costs of training for eligible workers.